BZN International Film Festival Seeks Art for its Inaugural Poster!
BZN International Film Festival Seeks Art for its Inaugural Poster
BZN International Film Festival is coming sooner than you might think! June 7 – 10 BZN will welcome scores of filmmakers, special guests and patrons to Bozeman to celebrate a weekend of films, parties, panels and events.
We at BZN are hard at work creating a festival that celebrates our community. From Montana filmmakers to Bozeman businesses and restaurants to our local staff, BZN is dedicated to making this festival as much a celebration of our home as it is a showcase of superb cinema from around the world.
To that end, BZN is currently seeking artwork for its inaugural poster, and would be honored to use the work of an artist from Montana.
Here is some information to consider when applying.
- The title “BZN International Film Festival,” the dates “June 7 – 10, 2018” and the BZN website, bozemanfilmcelebration.com, must be included in poster artwork.
- All artwork must be original and created for the Festival
- This year’s event is dedicated to spotlighting women in film, and is also concerned with celebrating and protecting the environment. Artists should consider incorporating these themes into their submissions.
- All artwork must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com by April 15
- Dimensions are approximately 22’’ x 28’’
- Each artist may submit up to 3 entries
- Please note that BZN does not request original artwork but instead seeks scanned art.
- BZN reserves the right to manipulate artwork to fit Poster dimensions, to print on smaller cards, etc.
- By entering artwork, the artist who is selected for the BZN Poster grants BZN the right to use submitted images on printed material, website & social media sites for promotional purposes only.
- BZN reserves the right to hold and display Posters for the following 12 months post festival.
The winning artist will receive a free pass to BZN International Film Festival, and will be recognized in all Festival programs and on the Festival website.
Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.